What’s it like to work here?
If you're looking for more than a paycheck, CVR can help you find purpose. Is this what you're looking for? We are passionate about building brands that matter–brands that make a difference in the world. You can be part of that.
We pride ourselves on creating a welcoming, family-like atmosphere that encourages creative thinking, initiative and respect for others. And we are always looking for great talent.
Building brands that matter. Help us in our mission. If there is not a specific opening listed below, feel free to send your resume to HR@cvrindy.com.
CVR is looking to fill our Media Director position. This role will lead the strategic planning, buying and analysis of our clients’ paid media placements. This position requires experienced understanding of the latest digital media and analytic platforms for traditional B2C and B2B media.
Our Media Director will lead the media department including the hiring, development and training of departmental personnel, including media buyer/planners, media supervisor and media coordinators. Additional positions may include specialists for disciplines such as paid search, social media, analytics and marketing automation.
This position will require participation in general agency operations, new business prospecting as well as regular reporting on investments and management fees to the rest of agency leadership. Our Media Director will be responsible for determining pricing for any media service and quarterly review of all media revenue and expenses.
Essential Duties Include:
- Provide leadership and standards of excellence for the department
- Responsible for recruiting, retaining and mentoring media staff with the help of the HR team, as well as developing annual reviews and personal development plans.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority and strategic decision-making ability to give clients trust in recommended investments
- Effectively assign and delegate projects to rest of media staff
- Establish contact and relationships with local, regional and national media partners
- Proactively initiate testing of new media channels and practices and enhance future media plans with innovative techniques and tactics
- Participate in new business presentations which will include speaking about agency’s media capabilities and credentials as well as research on prospective clients
- Participate in AMIN network media peer group meetings online and in person
- Provide quality control and input on all media plans developed by the agency
- Ensure executional excellence and accountability of all media plans
- Strong media planning and buying experience including traditional and digital media
- Experience with well-known media buying and planning software and qualitative research tools
- Experience with analytics and latest analytical tools available to marketers
- Effectively manage people and provide leadership
- Superior communication skills including writing and presenting
- Able to set priorities and manage multiple priority tasks
- Able to handle pressure and think clearly under stress or a crisis
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
- Six to ten years of experience in media planning or buying
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
CVR is seeking a project manager who can help us manage the digital marketing of our client projects. Responsibilities include managing the timely delivery of multiple web-based projects which can include custom application development, client and company websites, SEO, email campaigns, interactive media, website analytics, usability studies, marketing analysis and general site maintenance. This role interacts with and coordinates multiple teams and stakeholders (clients, tech partners, vendors, internal creative design, development resources).
This person will report to the Director of SEO & Digital Experience but will work closely with the Account Service team and be a resource for new business development. Be prepared to lead the day-to-day activity of all digital marketing projects at the agency.
Qualifications & Capabilities include:
- Must have an understanding of current website and application development process, website analytics, email marketing, SEO, responsive/mobile technology, media files, HTML and social media.
- Must be a detail-oriented communicator who can listen and lead clients on requirements gathering, scoping work and documentation.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and motivate others to perform tasks to keep projects on time, on budget, and exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Should understand project management software such as Microsoft Project or Advantage along with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 3 years of experience at an interactive business or agency and a bachelor's degree in computer science or business or other relevant certifications such as a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Caldwell VanRiper offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package in our unique team environment. Please send samples, resume, first concert attended and salary requirement information.
CVR is Indiana’s oldest advertising and PR agency with a variety of local, national, and international clients. CVR is an active member of AMIN, a network of independent advertising agencies in the U.S. and around the globe. Caldwell VanRiper offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package in our unique team environment.